Our client is seeking an Account Manager to work with strategic clients. The ideal candidate will have an extended Account Management history dealing with technology solutions and C-Level executives to close business.
Candidates must have experience in a technology sales role with strong technical acumen and the ability to sell complex infrastructure solutions. Specific knowledge and experience selling Enterprise Server & Storage Infrastructure, Managed Cloud Solutions and Professional Services is required. Additionally, knowledge and experience selling HP, IBM, EMC, Microsoft, VMware, Cisco and/or Mitel would be an asset.
Key responsibilities of the Account Manager candidate will include:
- Retain and effectively grow sales and new business opportunities in identified accounts
- Manage assigned accounts by:
- Selling new or additional products or services to current contacts
- Exploring new business opportunities within existing accounts and customer locations
- Selling our clients complete offering of products and services to customer executives
- Lead all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management
- Provide forecasts account plans to management
- Develop professional quotations and proposals
- Build strong relationships with IT Services team members
Applicants for this position must large strategic accounts. All candidates must also have excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as solid presentation skills, and a demonstrable track record of meeting revenue targets within the IT sales industry.
Showcase Your Talent to Bermuda
Elevate believes in forging long term relationships which is why many of our candidates choose us for their career management. Submit your resume here to start your journey with us.