On behalf of our Client, we are seeking a Corporate Manager.
Working within a well-known and successful law firm, we support interesting and varied technical transactional matters throughout the growth and life-cycle of our clients companies and partnerships.
The Corporate Manager is responsible for the management and administration of a portfolio of companies through a team of corporate administrators. This position is a key member of our senior management team.
What Will You Do
- Manage and oversee the provision of corporate administrative services for a portfolio of entities, ensuring that work in relation to your clients is undertaken at the appropriate level and in accordance with internal service delivery levels
- Manage a team of administrators to ensure clear roles and responsibilities on day to day administration
- Act as senior relationship manager with clients in respect of service delivery, ensuring that service excellence is provided within a timely manner
- Act as Company Secretary providing senior corporate administration services to clients, including liaising with clients and arranging/attending board meetings, statutory and regulatory compliance, governance and best practice advice
- Liaise with clients, directors, local regulatory bodies, attorneys, auditors and accountants on a time responsive basis
- Build internal and external networks to promote our service offerings and raise our team profile
- Manage your team and appropriately liaise with our internal compliance/risk teams to ensure that we complete all compliance and risk matters in order to meet regulatory and internal requirements within your portfolio
- Act as a technical mentor, developing knowledge and practical capabilities and proactively managing and promoting the development of team knowledge and the development of key skills
What You’ll Need
- A law degree, or a related university degree and relevant experience coupled with a professional qualification from ICSA
- Seven years of professional experience as a company secretary, 3 of which must be in management
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to promote a team environment
- Possess strong influencing skills, have a positive outlook and the ability to stay calm in pressurized situations
- Proven experience running board meetings at a senior level (not just assisting), preparing board packs and taking minutes
- A working knowledge of the Companies’ Act 1981 and statutory regulations relating to the administration of companies in Bermuda, as well as company secretarial practices preferred
Showcase Your Talent to Bermuda
Elevate believes in forging long term relationships which is why many of our candidates choose us for their career management. Submit your resume here to start your journey with us.