Legal Secretary (Corporate)
We are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join one of our top clients.
Key duties and responsibilities include general administrative and secretarial support, including but not limited to:
* Preparation of general correspondence, legal documents and bills under the supervision of fee earners
* Assisting with conflict checks and file opening procedures
* Answering telephones and email messages as well as arranging meetings and diary management
* Maintaining physical and electronic files as well as client databases
* Organizing all logistics relating to travel plans, including drafting marketing and business development reports.
* Minimum of five years’ experience in a senior secretarial role, including three years’ experience in a secretarial role at a law firm
* Experience with electronic document management systems, client management systems and Microsoft office applications
* Excellent writing and proofreading skills, and prior experience in preparing complex and properly formatted documents.
* A secretarial or administration qualification would be an advantage.
Showcase Your Talent to Bermuda
Elevate believes in forging long term relationships which is why many of our candidates choose us for their career management. Submit your resume here to start your journey with us.