Marketing & Communications Executive
THE ROLE: MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
COMMENCEMENT: MAY/JUNE 2021
TERM: 8 MONTHS TO 1 YEAR
REMUNERATION: TBC BASED ON EXPEREINCE OF CANDIDATE
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assisting with delivering the strategy for the local public, community and media relations and advertising efforts, including identifying opportunities, building relationships, assisting in the identification of authors and topics for upcoming features in target publications, drafting press releases, ad copy, award submissions and data management.
• Works with the Marketing Communications Manager and the Global Head of Communications and the partners, in the development of the brand, as well as monitoring and evaluating opportunities for raising our profile.
• As and when the Group requires, assisting the BD Manager in BD duties during high pressure paints and/or absence of BD Manager.
• Assists and often manages the hosting of local and global company seminars, sponsorships and events, including identifying target events and participants, assisting with the logistical requirements and implementing follow up activities.
• With particular reference to sponsorships, responsible for assisting in maximising the brand's brand profile.
• Assists in the coordination of, the preparation of, and updates to, the firm’s collateral materials, publications, web content, bias and other written materials. Maintain a publication schedule and interface with the authors and publishers.
• A Degree in Marketing or Business preferred
• At least 3 years' experience in marketing, preferably within a professional services environment
Showcase Your Talent to Bermuda
Elevate believes in forging long term relationships which is why many of our candidates choose us for their career management. Submit your resume here to start your journey with us.