Our client is seeking a qualified Systems Engineer. As a member of our IT services team, you will be involved in a variety of support plan and project-based activities for our diverse client base.
To be considered for this position you should have solid, recent experience and qualifications in the following areas:
- Minimum of four years hands-on technical experience in a consultant role or customer facing role
- Proven understanding and experience in the support and troubleshooting of Microsoft products, specifically Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory and VMware
- Experience in the support of backup products including Symantec Backup Exec or other similar backup products
- Proven expertise with the management of enterprise anti-virus products
- General understanding of networking
- Excellent experience in providing end-user support in large customer environments
- MCSE, MCP, or MCSA certification
- ITIL Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional consulting, customer service and relationship building skills, with the ability to successfully interact with a wide range of people
- Demonstrable ability to work in teams as well as independently
Showcase Your Talent to Bermuda
Elevate believes in forging long term relationships which is why many of our candidates choose us for their career management. Submit your resume here to start your journey with us.