Our Client is an international network of licensed trust companies that undertakes a broad range of trust and company administration services for private clients, corporations and charitable entities. Our Client has its headquarters in Bermuda and has a?liate o?ces in British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands. Reporting to the Head of Trust Services the Trust Manager will be responsible for the supervision, management and development of a team of administrators to deliver comprehensive ?rst class administrative service to core clients.
What will you do
• Contribute towards the development and implementation of strategic plans for the business
• Act as senior relationship manager with clients in respect of service delivery, ensuring that service excellence is provided within a timely manner
• Assist with reviewing, setting and monitoring key performance objectives to ensure that administrative sta? perform to the highest standard and meet the Trust Services performance expectations, identifying on-going service delivery improvements
• Build internal and external networks to promote service o?erings and raise team pro?le
• Be proactive and staying on top of issues within the regulatory/?scal/global landscape that could impact the business and its clients
• Liaise with clients, bene?ciaries, co-trustees, accountants, lawyers and investment managers on a time responsive basis
• Work alongside Compliance and Risk functions, as a member of the Risk Committee, to assist with the oversight of management of business risks and development of the risk management policy, promote risk awareness within the business and foster a culture of compliance
• Ensure that all members of the administration team are managed, supported and developed so that they can reach their full potential
• Contribute towards the business as a whole in identifying process improvements, improvements in policies and procedures and any other service innovation changes that would improve the client experience
• Build internal networks and business relationships, where appropriate and proactively contribute to the commercial success of the business
What You’ll Need
• With a keen sense of the high net worth mindset, hold a relevant professional quali?cation (i.e. STEP, lawyer or accountant) and have acquired their experience within an appropriate trust environment at least some of which should be at a suitable level of seniority in order to step up to this role.
• Minimum of 8 years relevant and demonstrable experience in a similar role including management of a team and change management experience
• Demonstrated track record of success in building a market competitive and pro?table o?ce platform and depth of experience and understanding of core trust services and operations needed to establish the practice and lead its growth and pro?tability
• Management experience with a track record of delivering high quality results along with ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Proven communication skills and a natural client facing demeanor are essential as is the ability to command the trust and con?dence of clients and colleagues
• Ability to work independently and coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints
• Willingness to work a ?exible schedule
Showcase Your Talent to Bermuda
Elevate believes in forging long term relationships which is why many of our candidates choose us for their career management. Submit your resume here to start your journey with us.