VP of Professional Services
Our client is looking for a VP of Professional Services that will oversee and lead our Professional Services team while actively working with Management, Sales and Engineering to ensure the successful delivery of customer contracted services and achievement of revenue targets.
Reporting to the CEO, the essential job functions and duties include, but not limited to:
- Build a high-performing team across multiple technologies, including Service Delivery, Networking, Server and Storage Management, and Security.
- Lead the team in developing and deploying client-facing infrastructure solutions.
- Develop an effective project management strategy, implement techniques, and mentor the team.
- Develop partnerships with functional leadership across the organization to ensure that technology solutions are effective and in alignment with functional and organizational needs.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to assist in documenting needs, developing effective solutions, and creating business cases.
- Ensure team members are meeting utilization and customer satisfaction metrics.
- Meet one on one with team members to review their portfolio, their projections, and provide guidance on project delivery.
- Responsible for the overall development and mentoring of team members, including their skills, continuing education/training, and career paths.
- Establish standards of performance for staff.
- Prioritize, assign, and manage a portfolio of technology projects in support of business goals; ensure delivery of projects within time and cost limitations.
- Incorporate best practices to improve existing methods and processes.
- Provides out-of-hours technical management oversight for escalations
Education & Experience
- Experience managing IT engineers in a performance environment
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects to on time on budget delivery
- Ability to follow and maintain technical documentation
- Excellent English communications skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to interact clearly with customers and technical personnel in high-stress situations
- A proven track record of excelling in a fast-past, results-oriented environment with changing priorities and multiple goals
- A proactive and self-motivated work ethic
- Exceptional consulting, customer service and relationship building skills, with the ability to successfully interact with a wide range of people skills
Showcase Your Talent to Bermuda
Elevate believes in forging long term relationships which is why many of our candidates choose us for their career management. Submit your resume here to start your journey with us.